1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with physical and mental health, and obey the relevant laws of China and regulations of XZMU.
2. Educational background and age limit:
Applicants must have the relevant medical background in Bachelor or Master's study, and meet all the requirements of the current admission notice.
Applicants for 3-4 years Master Program, 6-8 years Successive Master-doctor Program must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 30.
3. Students apply for clinical type master or doctoral degree program must have HSK 4 certificate. Students apply for research type master or doctoral degree programs do not need to have HSK 4 certificate but they must obtain it before graduation as one of the requirements of graduation.
4. To the applicant in any of these situations:
1) Who was born with a foreign nationality, and one or both of his/her parents are living abroad with Chinese nationalities;
2) Who abandoned his/her original Chinese nationality and then joined a foreign nationality after emigrating from any region of China, such as Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan, etc.
According to the Government Document No.12 (2020) by Ministry of Education of China, the applicant should: 1) hold the valid foreign passport or nationality credentials for at least four years, and 2) in the most recent four years (up to April, 30th of the admission year), a record of living abroad for at least two years (nine months and above can be counted as one year, which is subject to the passport entry and exit page stamps). He/she should provide related documents as follows (including documents mentioned in part Ⅳ “Application documents uploaded to system”): Naturalization certification; Cancellation of the original nationality; passport entry and exit stamp pages of the last four years; Study records abroad in the most recent four years.